Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Evan - Big #7!!!

THE BIRTHDAY BOY!




"Whenever you're feelin' good and hungry..."

Cash is cool!

A very hungry Allison

What a blessed boy!

Make a wish!

Don't mind the missed belt loop...he wasn't too worried about it at the time...

Oh yeah!

Must always have a nice, clean pair of cowboy boots!

Uncle Adam and Aunt Valerie had a gift shipped...how sweet!

I think Uncle Adam wants to make sure something in my living room gets broken!

Evan loved his shaving set...On the way home from church tonight I heard a conversation evolving in the back of the van. Evan said, "Maaannn, I've gotta shave when I get home!" I couldn't make out the next few sentences, but it was something to do with whiskers. Then, a few hours later, he came in and said, "Mom, I shaved Kaitlynn's legs 'cause that's what girls do."

Gotta love Thomas!

On a quick lunch break, Mama downs her 3-way

Yummy cake and ice cream!

Kaitlynn managed to sleep through the whole thing


With Grandpa and Grandma Burley

Evan - We are so glad God gave you to us! You were almost named Isaac because we laughed so hard when we found out you were on the way! Your big brother was only five months at the time - hence the laughter. You have been such a blessing to us, and we hope you study hard and learn how to be a charactered young man who will be used of God...Love you buddy!

6 comments:

Blair Bunch said...

Happy Birthday! Great pics! I didn't realize the boys were that close in age. I am going to have to share that with Ray's sister because her son Aiden was 1 in November and she is due April 23. Quite the plesant surprise!!! She is having another boy! I think that is 17 months apart. They will be best of friends!

Tamra said...

Gotta love that Skyline! It's one of our favorites. Happy Birthday Evan!

Beth Stetler said...

That Skyline is making me HUNGRY! There's nothing like a 3-way! Yum!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Evan--- From Clayton

tacomom said...

Happy Birthday to Evan!! My baby just turned the same age - in some ways, it makes me sad. In others (like when I see parents battling with two year olds in church :) I am VERY happy! loL! I found out I was pg for our second when Britnee was 5 months old, too. Oops! I'd wanted them close (just wasn't planning on QUITE that close!) As it turned out, and much to my dismay, God saw fit to take that little angel home early. Must be He knows which ones of us can handle kiddos 14 months apart and which ones would lose their sanity! lol!!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Happy Birthday, Evers! We love you and are looking forward to seeing you again very soon! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your party. Looks like you had a great time and got lots of nice things! I'm so proud of you.

Steph - I loved his cake! So cute! Better than the one we tried to do for mom...remember that?! hahahaha We just need to stick to the store bought ones...no sprinkles. :)