Well, life is definitely getting back into a routine! We ended up squeaking out an extra day of vacation (thanks to a small snowstorm), and enjoyed an extra day with Adam and Valerie before they flew back to Grand Cayman.
Ryan and Evan are doing well. The quarter ended this week, and with the end of the quarter came grade cards! I was proud of their accomplishments once again. Ryan is thrilled that he got his 1st "4th grade PACE" this week.
Kaitlynn is enjoying being back at school. The break was definitely good for her, as she tends to get a little obnoxious being around other kids day after day. Not that the kids are bad, but she likes the attention she gets.
Allison was 8 weeks on Tuesday. She is still pretty petite at 9lbs. She gave me her 1st "real" smile at 4 weeks, and by 6 weeks she was smiling a lot and cooing. Now, at 8 weeks, she is very responsive and alert. If you give her a smile, she'll probably give you one in return. She was definitely worth the pain, lack of sleep, etc., etc., etc.!!!
2 comments:
Allison is getting big! She's such a cutie. Don't get me started on girls, Stephanie...
Oh yes...the routine. I don't feel like I've compltely gotten back to the routine with having revival our first week back of school...next week should be "normal" if there is such a thing. I must say that I'm definitely looking forward to that. :)
Post a Comment