As an adolescent and young adult, Valentine's Day was the coolest. You know, just a great chance to relax, eat chocolate, sniff roses, and read endless love notes from your sweetie. Fast forward a few years. By the time Valentine's Eve is over we are too tired to even write a love note!
After work/school today we found ourselves overloaded making valentine boxes (mental note: daddies don't have the patience for this *HA*), packing up treats, icing cupcakes, and getting all of the balloons and roses for the fundraiser. After a busy day, we attended our mid-week prayer service where Bro. and Sis. Southerland presented us with the need for a tent for our Antigua sister church. It was a fine presentation, and we were able to send them away with a generous offering.
Hopefully we'll have some time tomorrow to at least smell the roses! Um...maybe after school, a trip to the mechanic's shop for the van, Good News Club...hmmm.
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Eve!!!
Thanks for the princess robe, Aunt Jana!
Allison and Joshua (born 10 days apart)
You would be proud of me Valerie!
The stress-inducing space shuttle...
Fortunately Kaitlynn is content with this Valentine "box" for another year...
Treats for the boys classmates...
I love buying lots of cards...thank goodness for Dollar Tree!
1 comment:
WOW, I am impressed! The cake looked great...wish I could have a bite. :) The Valentine boxes were very nice. Congratulations, Ryan, for that #1 position!
I love, love, LOVE that little robe! It makes Allison look so adorable...not that it takes much, but...
I got to see them last night on the webcam when they were at mom and dads...so sweet...even Allison talked to me somewhat!
Post a Comment