Saturday was spent doing some cosmetics to the house...new kitchen/dining area lighting, curtain and blinds for Kaitlynn's room, new bathroom cabinets, etc. It's fun to have a new look every now and then. Enjoy the pics!
My baby is growing up!
Fun with friends (Stephenie is due in April)

7 comments:
I did enjoy the pics. I had not seen Chenoa in ages! What fun!
Looks fun! Gotta love those Krispy Kremes! I hadn't seen Chenoa and Steph since June so thanks for sharing the photos. Especially so we could see Steph's cute, round bump!
How neat that you all still meet up! Enjoyed seeing the pics.
Enjoyed seeing the fun pics! Glad y'all got a minute to get together!
How in the world does Stephanie do it? She looks great! I cannot believe that she is due in April. You'll have to stop by my blog and see my baby bump and I'm only 6 months along...I look like I'm 14 months along! =D By the time I get to IHC I'll have to rent a tent to wear over my "basketball". =)
Hoping to see y'all while we are in the USA! =)
What a great evening. Your baby is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys at IHC.
What a cutie Allison is! I can't wait to get my hands on her again!!! Looks like you all had a nice time together. I WANT A KRISPY KREME... :)
That was nice seeing your pics!!
Post a Comment