
Happy 55th Birthday Dad! I thank God for you and your influence in my life. You have always been there for me, helping me to do right. Thank you for teaching me that happiness comes through finding God's will and being His person. Thank you for giving me what every girl needs - love and acceptance from her daddy.
Thank you for laughing with me over the years, helping me to make wise decisions, and setting a careful example for Greg and I and the kids.
We love you!!!
8 comments:
What a great family picture!
I love that picture. It looks so good.
I love the picture! I agree with your words to your father - he is such a great man! Love ya - Jennifer
Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!
I agree with the nice picture comments! :-) You do have a wonderful Daddy, and a wonderful family!
Cute Pic!!! I was wondering when you were going to blog again ;-) I'm looking forward to, hopefully, seeing Gma today. Of all days, Ray has a dentist appt, eye appt, and a church member has major surgery tomorrow so he's going to go spend time with them first if possible. When it rains it pours, I guess!! Have a great rest of the week!!! -Melissa
Happy Birthday Don! Stephanie...you, Valerie and Eric have a wonderful Dad. All through the years he has been such a positive influence in our family and we love and appreciate him so much! Have a good day! Aunt,Sarah
Stephanie, You do have a wonderful dad. Why? because he is mine to. their is nothing bad about our dad he is all that and more!! Dad if you are reading this Happy Birthday! I love you all, Sherry M
Post a Comment