Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome Suzanna Kate!


My brother Eric and his beautiful wife Megan have been blessed by the birth of their second daughter, Suzanna Kate. She weighed approx. 7lbs. 9oz., and was around 20in. in length (sorry, I'm not good with exact figures!). She was born Tuesday, July 15, 2008. Early that morning (around 3 a.m.) Meg was feeling some discomfort, and mentioned it to Eric. They decided to head on out to the hospital, arriving sometime around 5 a.m., and I believe little Suzanna was born before 8! I was able to talk to Eric last night, and he is thrilled with how Megan and Suzanna are doing. He said the whole process was perfect. Congrats to Eric, Megan, and big sister Olivia! We love you guys!

4 comments:

Matthew & Sherry Mims said...

Little Suzanna Kate is soooooo cute!!! She looks nothing like her Aunt Sherry.
Stephanie, Can you put on some more pictures when you get them?
Miss and love you all,
Sherry Moneyhun
Mims

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey Sherry! Awwww I miss you so much! If you go to Valerie's blog off of mine she has the other pics up.

Constance said...

OH, she is so cute. I am sure you can't wait to get your hands on her.

Sarah said...

Stephanie...Congratulations on your new little niece! She is such a pretty little one and Im sure you guys are so excited.Hope to see you all again soon. We just got home from Florida and I need to get going on the laundry because its back to work tomorrow morning! I love you! Sarah