Friday, July 4, 2008
Playing Catch-Up
After being away from the blog world for so long, I find it difficult to know where to begin! Father's Day weekend was special. Valerie and Adam flew in on Friday night, and Greg and I picked them up in Detroit after meeting Greg's parents in Dundee to retrieve the boys. Eric, Megan, and Olivia also came in on Friday, and we had a wonderful time together Saturday and Sunday. There were two baby dedications on Sunday at church. Valerie, Dad, and I sang "We Will Serve The Lord" (thanks to the Collingsworths for the great track!), and my brother preached a masterpiece of a sermon centered around the father of the prodigal son. Mom and Dad also celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary on Father's Day. With Megan due to give us another niece in July, we knew this might be our only chance to be together for some time. These pics are random...hope you enjoy!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those of you that were not there MISSED some BEAUTIFUL singing and a WNDERFUL sermon. It was really really GOOD to say the least.
These kids are growing up so fast! I love all these pics!! So sweet!
I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I love the pic of you and Valerie and Eric...it's neat to see that family resemblance! So nice you could all be together.
Post a Comment