Ugh! Poor boy. That must have hurt so badly. I really feel for him--and you! It's always kind of hard to deal with injuries with our kids. We hope there's no further damage and that he heals quickly. Give him a hug for us and tell him we'll pray that it doesn't hurt to badly. Tom and Connie
That is just pitiful! Poor Evan...he must have hit really hard. I hope he heals up fast and it doesn't leave any scars on his little face! We love you guys! Aunt Sarah
Whoah! What a night! Poor Greg! I bet it still made him a tiny bit nervous...I know it would me! Evan looks awful! He really got it good! He looks like my brother did when he got thrown out of a jeep on a gravel road! I am so glad he is ok.
10 comments:
Ugh! Poor boy. That must have hurt so badly. I really feel for him--and you! It's always kind of hard to deal with injuries with our kids. We hope there's no further damage and that he heals quickly. Give him a hug for us and tell him we'll pray that it doesn't hurt to badly.
Tom and Connie
Oh my goodness! That looks painful! Please tell me you already had your kids Christmas pictures taken! :)
Looks like Mama is going to have to do parking lot duty......!
Yeowch! Poor kid--I'm sure he's pretty sore, but I can't help thinking that could have been MUCH worse! Glad he's okay...
Goodness!! He survived the Yount Thanksgiving with no injuries...poor guy! We love you all!
That is just pitiful! Poor Evan...he must have hit really hard. I hope he heals up fast and it doesn't leave any scars on his little face! We love you guys! Aunt Sarah
Poor Guy!!!
Oh my goodness! Poor guy!
Whoah! What a night! Poor Greg! I bet it still made him a tiny bit nervous...I know it would me! Evan looks awful! He really got it good! He looks like my brother did when he got thrown out of a jeep on a gravel road! I am so glad he is ok.
Holy Cow!!!!! First words that came out of my mouth when I saw these pictures!! Poor Evan. Wow.
Post a Comment