Thursday, February 19, 2009
Fun Times...
I always get a little bit sentimental this time of year. Because of the individualized curriculum, our seniors tend to finish at different dates, usually in early spring. This week one of "my girls", Emily, began her final English pace. She has a few other courses to finish up, so she won't be leaving us quite yet. I'm really going to cherish the moments spent at Regional Convention this year, cause very soon after, I won't be privileged to spend too many more times with Ashley and Emily, at least in this setting. :( I am thankful for how God is working in their lives...He has already given both of them direction for the future...Emily is headed toward a degree in Early Childhood Ed., and Ashley is preparing for GBS!
Happy girl!!! English 1144!!!!
She's gonna miss us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I love her to death...she is such a sweetheart! PCS won't be the same place without Emily...
Aww! Tears well up! Time moves on and these kids grow up to be adults. They are so very special.
Mom
Post a Comment