Valerie and I bought dad a very special tie for Father's Day. lol. Our plan was to take all of his other ties (while he was at camp), and leave this one with a card for him requesting that he wear it for us on Sunday morning. In our all our planning, we forgot to execute. I wasn't at church on Sunday night, because I was travelling to camp, but I did receive word that he didn't wear the tie. Bad father. You can click the pic to see how sweet a gift we gave to him, and you could leave a comment requesting that he wear it another time...I'm counting on you, Verla! :)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
***Since I tend to blog in spurts, I should let you know that there are 10 new posts...you may want to scroll to the bottom of the page to begin. I gave up 3 hrs. sleep to do this...let me know if it was worth it! :)
Valerie and I bought dad a very special tie for Father's Day. lol. Our plan was to take all of his other ties (while he was at camp), and leave this one with a card for him requesting that he wear it for us on Sunday morning. In our all our planning, we forgot to execute. I wasn't at church on Sunday night, because I was travelling to camp, but I did receive word that he didn't wear the tie. Bad father. You can click the pic to see how sweet a gift we gave to him, and you could leave a comment requesting that he wear it another time...I'm counting on you, Verla! :)
Valerie and I bought dad a very special tie for Father's Day. lol. Our plan was to take all of his other ties (while he was at camp), and leave this one with a card for him requesting that he wear it for us on Sunday morning. In our all our planning, we forgot to execute. I wasn't at church on Sunday night, because I was travelling to camp, but I did receive word that he didn't wear the tie. Bad father. You can click the pic to see how sweet a gift we gave to him, and you could leave a comment requesting that he wear it another time...I'm counting on you, Verla! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did not know that he was so popular to have his picture on a tie. Wow our preacher is going places starting with ties. Way to go. I think that he should wear it for sure.
Listen parson you want to warp your favorite daughters by not wearing it? For shame for shame. I think that you need to come to church with a pair of pants to match that tie. Boy wouldn't you look right fancy there? Cough Cough. You might just start something in the conference of wearing such. Now wouldn't that be an honor to be the fore father to start that trend??????????????
Thanks for the updates. I need to do the same :( It's been a while.
Nice tie . . . you definitely need to make him wear it!! :)
Post a Comment