Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Memories Part 2

Our first Christmas celebration was with my family here in Lima.  It was really good to be together again!  I didn't get too many pictures this year, but there were a few worth sharing.

The tree
Dad's subtle hint
Grandma Yount and one of her 19 grandkids
Me and my precious granny
Patiently listening to the Christmas story before gifts
Annie's first Christmas
Bank bags..this looks good! 
The annual 'money hunt'
Hands full of coins
And it ended with a serious plumbing issue that these two
bravely corrected.  :-) 
My beautiful mom and grandma...Proverbs 31 in real life.

Thanks, mom and dad, for another wonderful Christmas memory. Even though you were feeling rotten, you gave of yourselves to make our time special. We love you!

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

Very nice pics. I enjoyed seeing them.

I hope you are doing well and having a good start to this new year. =)

~Heather~