Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy 15th Anniversary to Us!

Even though the quality isn't so great, I wanted to share a few pics from our wedding day. Our photographer gave us all of the negatives (yeah, that was back in the Dark Ages), and I'm fixing to have them transferred to disc if that works better than scanning. These are just pics of the pics, but it's the best I have today. :-)

In a time where marriages are falling apart in mass, we are both humbled and blessed to be able to celebrate this milestone. Our parents gave us the foundation, and we have done our best to build upon that to create a God-honoring marriage and home.


Our humongo wedding party
Jennifer Bailey - miniature bride
Joseph Bailey - miniature groom


Over 300 people came to celebrate with us.

~August 2, 1997~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beautiful People!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. how times flies