Monday, May 20, 2013

Achievements...

 
 Friday, May 17th, we celebrated Ryan's 8th grade graduation.  It's difficult to believe that he is 13 and on the brink of high school! 

Receiving his certificate
 
Turning the tassels for the kindergarten grads.  This is one part
of being involved with the program that I will miss once the new
teacher is ready to assume her role!
Such fun teaching little ones to read
Proud daddy
Wow...he's getting tall.
With Grandma and Grandpa Burley...
so glad they were able to be here!
 
Nichols' family that were there
With Mama and Papa

Our family
Ryan's friend, Caleb, also graduated from 8th grade.  Our senior graduate was Ryan Eads...honors student and all around great kid.  :-)  Proud of our PCS family!

2 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Really wish I could have been there...but with Camp Meeting I knew it would have to be just me, then Aubrey ended up with a fever that day. Hoping he got my card in the mail. REALLY doesn't seem possible that he is that old already.

Anonymous said...

congrats to ryan, very proud of you. aunt donna