Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Finally...Starbucks in LIMA!!!
As published in yesterday's edition of the Lima News, Barnes and Noble will open a new bookstore on the campus of the University of Northwest Ohio. I'm not really interested in the books, but the store is opening its own Starbucks (okay, I realize most of you already have Barnes and Noble w/Starbucks, but this is big news for us!). March 1st is completion date. I understand that with my newly formed boycott of restaurants (did I spell that right, Greg?), I may not be able to frequent the place, but you never know...giftcards, anyone? :) Just kidding. Maybe I'll be able to con my husband into buying me one of those "ridiculous $5 cups of coffee". Actually, I only like their iced drinks. I can brew the hot stuff in my kitchen for a whole lot less, and use as much flavor as I desire. But the Java Chip Iced Mocha...that's a whole different story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You tell me what kind you like, and I'll ask Robert how to get it cheaper. He's the master at turning the expensive drinks into cheaper ones (i.e. $4 into $2.37)
I like their cold drinks better too. I pass this Starbucks every morning when I take Blake to my mother-in-laws and it always amazes me how many cars are there. I wish I would've thought up Starbucks!
What am I missing here? I know Robert is charming, otherwise you wouldn't have married him. But, discounts at Starbucks? Let me know the secret!
Yeah! I'm so glad that when We come home from Florida we won't have starbucks withdrawl. Although we have learned to make our own versions of some of their coffees of course with Starbucks coffee. Thats the only kind to drink!
Post a Comment