Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Still Here...

For all of you avid bloggers, please bear with me through the last 10 days of the school year. I have been so swamped that I haven't had time to do the things I enjoy! I started to write the other day, but became so overwhelmed, that I saved the draft and it is still sitting there...I am 31 now. Maybe that's what happened! Anyway, I did get to enjoy a concert tonight with my hubby, sister, and brother-in-law. Mike and Kelly Bowling were in town with the Crabb Family on the farewell tour. Jeff Snyder sings with Mike and Kelly now, and previously travelled in a GBS quartet with my brother, Eric. We enjoyed visiting with Jeff and hearing their group for the first time. Since it is now 12:21 a.m. and I must get 3 kids up and at 'em to be at school in the morning, I must sign off. I promise pics of our week soon. We are headed for Lynchburg, VA for Liberty's graduation on Thursday evening, so I'll try to post before I leave.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Welcome back!! We've been wondering... :-)

Carrie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you're back!

Angie D said...

We'll pray the end of school goes smoothly! Hopefully by now, you're done with being sick too.

tacomom said...

just figured it was the pregnancy, but I faithfull checked your blog every day anyway :) :) (btw, I am Sara Derscheid...you might remember me from being Minister's of Music at New Castle PHC but more than likely, if you remember me at all it will be b/c dh and I both knew Greg growing up).