Monday, July 2, 2007

PHC Campmeeting 2007

Four generations: Ruth (Yount) Nichols, Olivia Nichols, Virble Yount, and D. Eric Nichols

Celebrating Greg's 33 birthday (a day late), way too late for Evan!

The Revs., very tired, eating cheesecake

Having fun keeping Olivia out of the cheesecake!

Cousins Olivia and Kaitlynn - they had a blast this year.

Four generations of Pilgrims: Ruth (Yount) Nichols, Kaitlynn Burley, Virble Yount, and Stephanie (Nichols) Burley

Ryan, Evan, and partner in crime, Daniel Sproles

Eric, Meg, and Olivia stayed at camp for several days

Who needs the Frankfort Police Dept?
Evan and Joshua Dewhurst

7 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Awwww....I wish I could have been there, you all look like you were having so much fun! The girls dresses were beautiful.

Angie D said...

Maybe it's good that you didn't get a picture of me...

Constance said...

I love the picture of Evan and Joshua.

Phillip D said...

Loved reading your blog and seeing the pics. Miss and love you all. Blessings from Colombia

Nancy said...

I really enjoyed the picture of the 4 generations with you in it, Stephanie...wow...strong family resemblance there! Is your tan from youth camp??

The Dickinsons said...

Stephanie, Phillip and I surely enjoyed reading all of the update of camp...we were howling laughing at that quartet and about Greg eating marshmallows until he was ready to loose them! =)
It was great catching up on your blog.

Phillip said to tell Greg Happy Birthday! Love and miss y'all,
Heather =)

Greg & Stephanie said...

Nancy - my tan is more thanks to the millions of freckles that appear on my face every year at youth camp! When you are fair-skinned like me, you become very thankful for freckles!