Thursday, July 12, 2007
You Never Know What A Day Will Bring...
I was saddened to read on the Midwest PHC website that one of our 2007 youth campers, Josh Henson (13) collapsed and died today. His parents assisted in the kitchen and they are such a sweet family. Cause of death is being determined, but in the meantime, I'm sure the family as well as the Shiloh PHC in Corydon, IN are devastated. Two years ago, we had a situation right after PYC where one of our campers, another 13-year-old, was accidentally and fatally shot. It is difficult to understand the providence of God in situations such as these, but we must depend on His mercy and grace to sustain. Our prayers are with the Hensons. If you would like to receive updates, visit www.midwestphc.org.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How sad! Have you heard what caused his death? I've been wondering. Don't know him or his family, but feel so bad for them.
I did not find any update as to the cause, on the link you gave.
Enjoy reading your blog. You have a lovely family. Congrats on the new little one. How exciting!
Becky
Hey, it's great to hear from you!
Evidently the boy had a seizure...not sure that he had had this kind of trouble before, but his funeral was Monday morning. It is really sad.
Post a Comment