What a beautiful little family!
Grant and GrahamI am so sorry that I forgot to post about the births of some very special little boys in the month of June! Jeffrey and Krystal (McCall) Yount were blessed with identical twin boys, Graham and Grant on June 15th. If I remember correctly, their weights totaled 13 lbs.! Good job, Krystal! Grant and Graham join Becca (2) and Jay (1)at home. I think any mom would draw a sharp breath at the sight of these babies ages (4 under 3), but as a compliment to Jeff and Krystal, I do not know of two people more capable of raising these kids well. Although it will take an unbelievable amount of patience, their personalities, sincere love for God, and love for their children will prevail! Congratulations Jeff and Krystal!
Daryl and Mandy Yount were blessed with another girl, Sophia Catherine, on July 9th, 2007. Sophia joins Brayden (3) and Savannah (1) at home. Congratulations Daryl and Mandy! We can't wait to see all of the new additions!
At this point, I believe Jennifer (Yount) Driggers and I are the only ones expecting in the Yount brood. It is almost a given, though, that someone else is, we just don't know it yet!
Daryl and Mandy Yount were blessed with another girl, Sophia Catherine, on July 9th, 2007. Sophia joins Brayden (3) and Savannah (1) at home. Congratulations Daryl and Mandy! We can't wait to see all of the new additions!
At this point, I believe Jennifer (Yount) Driggers and I are the only ones expecting in the Yount brood. It is almost a given, though, that someone else is, we just don't know it yet!
5 comments:
Lol!! You are funny. I wonder who will be next?!?!
Sure you can use our pics! Congrats on your pregnancy--hope you're not moving, too! Seems to be a Yount thing this summer (pregnancy + a big move). :-)
Keep in touch!
It was nice to see a picture of Jeff & his family. Beautiful! I had forgotten who he had married. Krystal is such a beautiful, sweet girl.
I am so glad you posted the pics of Krystal and her fam. So cute. She is a brave woman, and look how adorable she looks after just having twins. She is amazing. Hope you are having a great summer.
I am not sure we have ever met, but I saw your name on a friend's blog and thought I would check it out... I was shocked to see Krystal's picture! We went to Bible school together... she is so sweet. Can't believe she has four children? Would you tell her I said "hello."
Post a Comment