Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Allison's 1st checkup - 1 week old today!




Allison and I both had dr. appts. today, and since I can't drive for another 10 days, my mom picked us up for the big outing. I might mention that I awoke 4 children, fed and clothed them, and only was about five minutes late getting the boys to school! This is an accomplishment for my week old incision, let me tell you! Although I have been feeling well, the dr. said I have two openings in the incision (go figure - I guess I was feeling too well). I'm now trying to take it a little easier - definitely don't need infection.
Allison has a wonderful dr., Tilly Sampson, and she passed the wellness check with flying colors. She is back up to 6 lbs. 11 oz., and is still 20 in. After a trip to WalMart and lunch at The Meeting Place (mmmmm), I am exhausted and ready to lay around. Allison slept the whole time, and Kaitlynn entertained Mama and I with her non-stop antics. And yes, she received many compliments on the hot pink sparkle shoes - Thanks Valerie!

4 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Glad Allison is getting along well. Here are orders from your little sister: SIT STILL. You must heal quickly and completely. Be careful. BTW, I'm terribly jealous of your Walmart and Meeting Place trip today... :( Soon and VERY soon!!!!! Yay!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

BTW, I'm glad Kaitlynn is enjoying her shoes... :)

Blair Bunch said...

The family looks so cozy! Congrats! REST!!!