Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Ryan!















I can't believe my oldest is halfway to 16! He had a wonderful birthday, although it was busy. We had pizza at Mama and Papa Nichols' and he was showered with too many gifts. He later told our neighbor, "I got spoiled!" He was thankful for all the "blessings" he received...including a digital camera from Uncle Adam and Aunt Valerie, Top Gun for Gameboy, a really cool John Deere truck, trailer, and endloader set, $22, a sharp looking shirt, tie, and pair of dress pants, new controller for computer games, a Focus on the Family adventure DVD, case for his camera, beef jerky...
Aunt Valerie and Uncle Adam sent the kids a box while they were in Florida for ACE convention. They were able to open it today in front of the webcam, and they enjoyed it immensely. I believe that box said 11 lbs. and at least 5 lbs. had to be individual boxes of NERDS! Thanks, guys. You can tell by the pics that Kaitlynn was having fun with the nerds. :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

A very happy 8th birthday to Ryan! That's neat that little Allison will have a birthday so close! That plate of pizza and Nerds cracked me up...don't know who's it was, but that would truly be Michael's dream supper! Very cute! Love all the pictures...you're doing so well at blogging even though you have a newborn! Don't forget to slow down and take care of yourself!!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

I'm so glad ya'll got your cam set up. It was so cool getting to "be there" to watch their reactions to the presents! I'm glad they like the nerds...haha Sorry, Steph, what are aunts and uncles for??? Maybe you'll be able to have payback sometime...

Leah said...

The pic of the three of them with their heads together is very, very cute!!