Friday, November 16, 2007

Headed for Home!

















Just wanted to let everyone know that Allison and I made it home today around 3:00. We were READY, although a little anxious about how things would be once we arrived! After a quick stop at the school to show all the kids the baby, I breathed a sigh of relief to pull into our garage knowing Allison is here and everything is ok. Today was beautiful, about 40 degrees and sunny, and it was great to get some fresh air. Dad brought the kids over with our supper at about 5:30, and it was interesting functioning as a family of 6! Slightly insane for the first hour or so, anyway. About 7:30 mom called saying she would come and get the kids for the night...she hired the boys to rake leaves when they get up in the morning...so about 8:30 they donned their backpacks and headed for grandma's house. So, here I sit, holding my sleeping angel, blogging, and totally not yet back to reality! Greg was able to pick up Amazing Grace, which released this week, so we're going to see how we like it. Here are a few pics from today.

3 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Wow! She is soo alert! And, might I say, mom, you look awesome!

GT Burley's said...

She is so beautiful! She looks so tiny next to her daddy! You guys take some time to sleep! We are so proud of you all! Love and Prayers, Tina & Gene

tacomom said...

She is adorable. And I thought the same thing as Tina...so small in Daddy's arms :)