Yes, I'm getting desperate for blog titles! Anyway, we'll be packing our bags and heading home from the hospital tomorrow, and the busyness will begin. Therefore, I am going to post to my heart's delight today!
I rested well last night for about 5 hours, and was up early to visit with the dr., the midwife, and the head of the mother/baby unit. After feeding Allison, I was able to shower (boy, did that feel refreshing!), tidy our room, and take a walk. The peds. dr. has given Allison a clean bill of health, although she may be slightly jaundiced. He said it wasn't enough to worry about, and I couldn't tell by looking that there was even a problem. She aced her hearing test and began her series of Hep B immunizations. Stools are, eh hum, quite regular, and she is at 6lbs. 11oz. For anyone who remembers Evan's eyes, I would say Allison's are just as piercing. They are the typical dark blue/grey (Evan's were dark brown), but they have the same effect. Hope you enjoy the pics! Some of them seem irrelevant, but since Aunt Valerie boarded a plane back to Cayman today, no picture is irrelevant to her!
8 comments:
Awesome! You are definitely right, there is no such thing as an irrelevant picture of my little Allison! I certainly remember Ev's eyes...hers too???!!!
She is SOOO Cute. Wish I could hold her. Glad you get to come home tomorrow.
Love
Beth
Darling little girl!! A real cutie!!!
I, too, had that horrible shoulder/upper torso pain. Only mine was after the surgery - later in the day. Wouldn't want to wish that pain on anyone! I love snuggly babies! What a cutie!
She is adorable! Congratulations!
She's such a cutie pie. I have a new grand-nephew to hold when we go to MI for Thanksgiving. Christmas looks just as promising with a niece due Dec 13th :)
She is soooo adorable!! Glad everything is going well! We are looking forward to seeing her as well as you all sometime this holiday season!. Love to you all, Tina
Oh, Stephanie, Thanks for the nice comment. And thanks for y'all's prayers and those of y'all's church, we REALLY appreciate them!
It was fun hearing from you.
Help us all, I'm delighted and surprised to know that you already had your adorable baby! She's beautiful!!!! I was thinking that you were due on the 20th, and so I was still praying for you and your delivery...for the future! But...I'm so glad that she is here safely, she's soooo cute! Congratulations!
We love y'all too,
Heather and family =)
Post a Comment