My dear cuz Andrea and her kids made the trek to Cincy last week, and I really wanted to see her. When I was trying to think of a kid-friendly place we could meet, my mind immediately went to a recommendation I had seen on Tamra's blog for a place in West Chester called "Bananas". After visiting their website, we decided to give it a try...it was incredible! I am totally not a Chuck E Cheese type of momma...call me boring, but I can't stand the place. Grrr...I hear one is coming to town...bad news! Sorry, the noise just about drives me crazy. Since my kids haven't been within the last 6 years, they have no idea what they are missin'. Works for me! Anyway, Bananas is the coolest indoor place with 8 huge inflatables. There is also a Parent Sanctuary complete with couches, a flat panel TV, and WiFi. It is wonderful! Thanks, Tamra! We are going to rent the place this fall when the Yount crew gathers in Cincy!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Let's Go BANANAS!!!
I'm so far behind in blogging that I figured I'd better not take the time to label each pic. My cousin Andrea has three boys, Jeremiah, Elijah, and Isaiah. Sarah Ann and baby Charlie came along, as well as my mom's sister Sarah and her husband Jerry. It happened to be Aunt Sarah's birthday, so she celebrated by going down the big slide then we went to the Old Spagetti Factory for dinner. Grandma Yount joined us there.



























My dear cuz Andrea and her kids made the trek to Cincy last week, and I really wanted to see her. When I was trying to think of a kid-friendly place we could meet, my mind immediately went to a recommendation I had seen on Tamra's blog for a place in West Chester called "Bananas". After visiting their website, we decided to give it a try...it was incredible! I am totally not a Chuck E Cheese type of momma...call me boring, but I can't stand the place. Grrr...I hear one is coming to town...bad news! Sorry, the noise just about drives me crazy. Since my kids haven't been within the last 6 years, they have no idea what they are missin'. Works for me! Anyway, Bananas is the coolest indoor place with 8 huge inflatables. There is also a Parent Sanctuary complete with couches, a flat panel TV, and WiFi. It is wonderful! Thanks, Tamra! We are going to rent the place this fall when the Yount crew gathers in Cincy!
My dear cuz Andrea and her kids made the trek to Cincy last week, and I really wanted to see her. When I was trying to think of a kid-friendly place we could meet, my mind immediately went to a recommendation I had seen on Tamra's blog for a place in West Chester called "Bananas". After visiting their website, we decided to give it a try...it was incredible! I am totally not a Chuck E Cheese type of momma...call me boring, but I can't stand the place. Grrr...I hear one is coming to town...bad news! Sorry, the noise just about drives me crazy. Since my kids haven't been within the last 6 years, they have no idea what they are missin'. Works for me! Anyway, Bananas is the coolest indoor place with 8 huge inflatables. There is also a Parent Sanctuary complete with couches, a flat panel TV, and WiFi. It is wonderful! Thanks, Tamra! We are going to rent the place this fall when the Yount crew gathers in Cincy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad you liked Bananas! I'm with you on not being a Chuck E. person. In my opinion, Bananas beats that place all to pieces! Since our last visit, Bryson has asked many times to go back. My kids LOVED it and slept very well after playing so hard!
Looks like a great place!! Too bad it's not just a little closer to where we abide....
What a great place. Enjoyed all of the up-to-date pictures.
Post a Comment