Wednesday, September 24, 2008
She's Here!!!
Miss Profitt has arrived (for those of you who were still wondering), and I'm sure her mother is thankful that this day is over! Anyway, she is still 'Miss Profitt' to me, cause as far as I know, she still doesn't have a name. I'll save the rest of the news for the possiblity that someone may be able to post from Cayman. It's been a pain...I haven't even had a clear phone connection with them today. Every word has been broken, and I've only been able to get bits and pieces. I had assumed they would have internet access at the hospital since it is pretty modernized down there, but I guess not. Anyway, thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Such a relief Im sure for all of you! Stephanie...Im sure its hard on you to be in Lima when Valerie is having her first little one and is so far away. Im glad Ruth an Don got to be there for this very special time. If there is anything we can do to help...just let us know! We love you all! Aunt,Sarah
Congratulations. Can't wait to hear the rest of the details. I am so happy for you guys and them.
Post a Comment