Allison spotted Suzanna's infant seat, and quickly crawled over to it. She climbed right up to where she could get a good look at her, and was whispering, "Baby, baby." It was sweet...she was very gentle with her...
Allison's first ride...
It's a girls world!
People who know my brother always gasp a little when they see Ryan...it's like they are having a flashback. In this photo you can see a definite "Burley" connection, but Eric and Ryan still have a pretty strong resemblance.
Queen of the remote!
Alli and papaw playing a game...
Kaitlynn with one of her favorite people, Uncle Adam...
Allison and Eric share a birthday on November 13th. Ryan's big day is November 19th. We had a little party so they could all celebrate together. In lieu of cake (they will each be having one on their respective days) we opted for yummy homemade pie and ice cream: apple, pumpkin, and the biggest hit, pecan!
Alli would rather play with the camera...
Mom with beautiful Suzanna Kate...
Group hug...
Three adorable redheads (yes Eric, you are still adorable!)
Ryan, almost 9...
Alli is almost 1...
Uncle Greg sharing a precious moment with Suzanna...
An annual tradition...Eric always receives (along with a few other things) undershirts from his mama!
Eric, headed for the big 28...
A picture is worth a thousand words - check out these expressions!
8 comments:
The babies make Allison look so grown up... time flies!
These pics are great! I felt like I was there for the party!! :) Happy Birthday...early!! Allison is already turning 1....times flies! Luv ya!
Wow!! The family has sure grown. I knew of all the grandchildren, but putting them all together into one pic is pretty amazing. They're all so adorable! I could hardly believe how much Ryan looked like Eric!! Wow!!!
The pies look scrumptious!
Looks like sooooo much fun!
I love all the pictures!!!! I can't wait to come home tomorrow!!! I can't believe Alli is already turning 1!!! see you guys soon :)
Michelle Gibson
What cute pictures! I love the picture with Grandpa and Grandma and all the grandkids. . . what a precious family! Time sure does fly by though. I remember visiting you in the hospital when Ryan was born, and now there are seven grandkids. I´m happy that you all were able to be together for a few days. . . what fun times!
What a beautiful bunch of kids. Bet grandma & grandpa are so proud of them all!
Nice pics!
Post a Comment