Yay! Is that how you feel? My attitude toward each new week often hinges on the responsibilities that must be fulfilled during that period of time. This one's gonna be a real zinger! I think Thursday night may be my one and only chance for a few hours at home, and that is difficult for me considering the four young kiddos!
I beat myself up a lot when I don't have "at home" time. A messy house drives me crazy, and that's not to say that I never have one...believe me, I have to stay right at it to keep it clean. If I'm away from home too much or we are just quickly in and out during the evening, things really go to pot! So much of my frustration hinges on the fact that too many commitments hinder a successful homemaking endeavor.
When school resumed this January 5th, I determined that there were a few areas of my life that would see a "makeover". Many of my personal battles originate with a lack of self-discipline, and believe me, they have a domino effect. So, I haven't made any rash resolutions, and unreachable goals aren't a part of my plan. I just desire to clean up the "messy" areas of laziness, indifference, and defeat. I'd like to hear about any goals you have for the year. How are you doing? Are you making it happen, or are you discouraged and ready to quit? I'd like to hear from you! :)
Have a great week!
2 comments:
Bless you!! I can only imagine your schedule with work at the school and 4 kids. You're fulfilling a Christian service that is so noble! Don't allow Satan to discourage you.
Goals for the year? I'll think about that and get back to you! ;)
Post a Comment