My Alli-girl loves "her" cell phone...she runs around pointing it, saying "Cheese!" to the top of her lungs.
This pic is probably not even blogworthy (son #1 needs to work on his manners - or at least his mouthful of food!). Greg suggested that I post a pic of Evan to show you his "facial" progress. You will remember that he had an accident in early December that left him with lots of surface scrapes and a few deeper cuts. I'm happy to say that he is looking really good, and we are coating the areas with the strongest Vitamin E oil available at GNC. The insurance statements are beginning to roll in, and I am once again amazed at how hospital pricing is so over the top. Unbelievable. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that Evan has a molar on the left side that is chipped from the top of the tooth down to the gum...I really think that it happened at the time of the accident. He said that's when he remembers it feeling cracked, although he didn't tell me about it. At the ER they only checked his front teeth...not the ones in the back. Fortunately, it looks like the rest of the tooth is in great shape, so I'm hoping they will be able to fix it, even if for a small fortune. He's gonna need that one for many years to come! :)
2 comments:
Wow...he's looking great! Amazing how quickly they heal!
yay for evan! glad he's all better. now for that tooth... =(
Post a Comment