We had a wonderful lunch. Greg grilled his "famous" marinated chicken breast (during the last few minutes you put a slice of tomato on each piece of chicken and cover in with a thin slice of provolone cheese - yum!), I made a mixed vegetable bake (recipe to follow), ranch flavored pasta salad, seasoned red potatoes, corn, cottage cheese, and dinner rolls, and my mom brought grape salad and banana split brownies. It was wonderful to have both of my grandmothers together again!
The kids love getting me presents, and since my birthday and Mother's Day always fall within the same week, they really get to enjoy it -- it does provide some high pressure for Greg, though! This year must have been gift card mania (which I love!), so I'm now armed and thoroughly prepared to shop!
I hope the rest of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
What 91/2 years has brought!
Precious girls...
2 comments:
Nice pics. :)
Now about that mixed vegetable recipe. Is it the one you made for the Christmas party at your parents? If so I'd love to have it. It was delicious!
Adorable pics...can't wait to see those kiddos - and YOU! yay!
Post a Comment