Ryan: "Mom, part of my tooth came out."
Mom: "Let me see...Ryan! Half of your front tooth is gone! What on earth!"
Ryan: "Ummm...I was wrestling with Evan and..."
I need a nerve pill.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ, WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS LOVE, AUNT DONNA
Oh, Stephanie! I think, well, I don't even know how I would have reacted. I will certainly be praying you're able to cling to the small amount of sanity you must have left!
4 comments:
I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ, WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS LOVE, AUNT DONNA
I cannot believe that. I think you should put your kids in a huge bubble. One per bubble. :-) lol! So glad to hear that Kaitlynn is doing well.
Oh, Stephanie! I think, well, I don't even know how I would have reacted. I will certainly be praying you're able to cling to the small amount of sanity you must have left!
You need a good "stiff" beverage to go with your nerve pill.....and a resident dentist.
Bless your heart! All of it! Lol.
Post a Comment