Saturday, February 10, 2007
Exhausted in Blogville...
I often feel defeated because my blogs are void of exciting tales, trips, and adventures, but I just wanted everyone to know that we're still surviving...plugging along. I thought Kaitlynn was getting well, after receiving antibiotics last Saturday and finishing them Thursday, but last night my mom noticed a lump on the left side of her neck, suspiciously under the ear she is still picking and pulling. This morning she woke up with swollen glands from in front of that ear down her neck. Unable to contact the pediatrician we work with, off we went to the urgent care. I about croaked when the receptionist told me it would be $90 for her to be seen! Soon after I had begrudgingly filled out all of the necessary paperwork, the pediatrician called me and told me she would phone the pharmacy and take care of everything. With a smile I headed back up to the little window and told the receptionist that we would not be needing their services today! Kaitlynn was thrilled, especially since she hates anyone with a professional title who gets in her space. We headed across town, picked up the meds, and left for home. After coming down from her steroid (Pediapred) high, she let me rock her to sleep. Greg took the boys to the Farm Show at the mall, and I settled in to write a very boring and scattered assignment on alcoholism. Four hours later, the assignment is complete and I am ready to crash, but I wanted to tell all of you that I hope you have a wonderful day of worship tomorrow. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel badly; boring can be really nice! :-) Sometimes the exciting can be hard on the thirty year old nerves. Ha!
Post a Comment