Yes, the big cheesy grin will end in a few minutes when I tear into some deep cleaning that has been neglected for the past 8 weeks! Who knows, maybe I'll just wait 'till tomorrow for that...oh, and please pardon the pile of socks hanging out on the dresser to your left...maybe I'll find their mates when I clean...Bear with me while I celebrate!!! At approximately 7:00 p.m. this evening, I sent the file containing my final research paper for HSER 500 Introduction to Human Services. On Monday I will begin HSER 508 Studies in Interpersonal Communication. This communication class looks really fun, and the texts are interesting. Hopefully I have this same opinion this time next week! Anyway, I just wanted to share my happiness with someone, and Greg is currently out picking up Chinese (sorry, Dave) for dinner. To my family: Please note that I have completed this class 51 hours before it is due...this is progress!
7 comments:
YEEAAAAHHH for you!!!
How many more classes do you have before graduation?
I switched majors (from Marriage and Family to Health and Wellness) so I have to take an extra class. 4 down, 7 to go.
Stephanie...We are so proud of you.It takes alot of discipline to stick with something like this when your trying to wear so many hats at the same time. I love hats but not the kind your wearing!!ha Im too old for all of that all over again!ha Take care of yourself and just know that we are proud to be related to you cause you make us look reeeeaaallll good!ha...Love you...Aunt Sarah
Congrats Stephanie--Wow, makes me tired thinking about it. Definitely a reason to order Chinese!!
We got the Val. Card today. Very cute!! Thanks!
Whew!!!! You and Carrie are making me tired! :-)
Martha, Stephanie is working on a Master's Degree. My degree is only an Associate's. The expanse of course work load is wide. (bows low with respect towards Stephanie)
Socks without their mates is one thing I have NEVER understood. Where do they go? I never seem to loose skirts or shirts, but man - I've got a PILE of socks without their mate. It is so aggravating!!!
Post a Comment