Daddy does the hard work...look closely for what I call "Burley Pattern Baldness" :)(I hope he doesn't retaliate for that one!)
Ryan squeezes the life out of Kaitlynn
Kaitlynn uses her "heavy equipment" to haul the excess dirt! Evan found it more profitable to take a baking soda bath (to ease the itching of the Pox) than to help with the trees; therefore, he is absent in the photos.I suppose it is a national thing for first graders to get trees in celebration of Arbor Day, but this year we were thrilled to get two nice-sized trees that will have beautiful, pink, flowering buds. I think they are Dogwood, but I can't say for sure. The kids enjoyed helping plant them, but it remains to be seen whether we will live here long enough to see them mature!
7 comments:
Hey, Steph! I saw your parents and kids at the revival last week and your mom told me about your blog and your baby news! Congrats! I enjoyed reading through everything and seeing all the pictures of the people I don't see very often! Well, must go start supper, naptime is OVER!!:)~Tina Thomas
Neat tree planting time...I loved the wheel barrel...how CUTE!
Love, Heather
Very fun! I can't wait to plant my flowers.....
Hi Stephanie! I found your blog via Carrie's and you look SO familiar to me. I'm Michelle (Hight) Krick. Were we at camp together during our teen years? I can't think of what your maiden name might be. You've got cute kids and congrats on baby #4!
Your hubby's going to wait until you're about 14 months pregnant and enormous and then he'll get you back.
Uh-oh. It's May 14th now. Either you planted an entire forest, or there's some terrible morning sickness rocking your world. Hope you're feeling good!
Stephanie, I just got back from taking L and M to a dr.'s office. Wouldn't you know, it was Dr. Savich. She says she knows you and your parents. It was incredible...she said she might visit Kenwood church sometime. i promised to go with her so she would know at least one person there. Maybe if you have time, you could email or call her and encourage her to go. Kenwood is a great church and obviously, she needs a good church. Just wanted to tell you. It's amazing how our paths cross sometimes, isn't it??
Post a Comment