Saturday, November 17, 2007

Introducing Allison Brooke





7 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

She's so tiny!!!

Martha C said...

Enjoyed all the pictures! Congratulations on your new blessing. I think all of my friends have had girls this year; I am the only one with a boy! :-) Guess someone needed to produce a husband for one of them. Ha!

Queen of the Castle said...

Yes, we were...I was Jennifer Downs back then! :-) Congratulations on the new baby girl! She's precious!!!!

The Dickinsons said...

She's soooo cute and precious. Phillip and I loved the nice pics on the post below too. We did have to laugh at the one of Greg holding that adorable TINY baby. The pics of Daddy and baby girl were PRECIOUS; his fist is bigger than her whole head. =)

We Love y'all,
Heather =)

Betty said...

She looks so precious. And oh so tiny! I always love to cuddle with them when they are little.Rod will tell you not to let me get ahold of her or I'll get the fever. And we really don't need that!! I could hold a sleeping baby all day long!!Enjoy!!

becky said...

Congratulation Greg, and family. She is a beaustiful baby. Sorry I am a little behind time here. Just wanted to say hi. Thanks for sharing. Eileen

becky said...

Sorry my daughter Becky must have forgot tosign out. It says she sent the last blog but it was me. www.gramgram-eileen.blogspot.com
Thanks again.