Friday, November 9, 2007

No, I Haven't Forgotten My Blog!

To all my faithful readers (I probably don't have any by now!), I apologize for such a length of time between posts! I have been filling my days with teaching, short naps upon arriving home, cleaning out closets, Christmas shopping, being a mom...and the list goes on. Oh, I forgot revival! It was wonderful, but does take considerable time and effort, especially when making sure your heart is open and you don't miss a service! Anyway, this post is void of pictures but I hope to have some up by tomorrow. Don't hold me to it, but check back...I'm trying! Things are going well with my pregnancy. My due date is November 20th, and that is approaching quickly! I am enjoying it rather than enduring it, knowing that this special time is nearly over. Call me crazy, but there is something cool about growing a child inside your body! The kids giggle hysterically when the baby starts rolling around. I'm happy they are bonding...we'll just have to see what happens when it really gets here! They have all decided that...boy or girl...it matters not, they're just ready.
I hope all of you are enjoying the beautiful fall weather. We had flurries here several times this week, and it has hit 32 degrees nearly every night. There is almost a Christmas chill in the air...it's getting close!
Until next time...

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Whew! That time IS approaching quickly!

Tamra said...

We have missed you. Glad the pregnancy is going well.

Jana said...

We've missed you!! :) Glad things are going well!!

GT Burley's said...

It's amazing how quickly time flys by! We are excited to have a new Burley baby! We'll be praying. I'd like to see the kidos eyes light up when they are watching the baby move. It's fun when you can see part of the miracle in thier eyes!
Love to you all, G & T

The Dickinsons said...

Wow! Not too many days left! YEA! I'm so happy for you and your family. Babies are sooo precious, and like you said, it is a VERY special gift to have one growing inside you. (And I'm saying that while I'm still VERY MUCH nauseated!! I'm 13 weeks now, so Hopefully this sickness will go away soon. =)

Thanks for the update, I was wondering when you were due.
May you have a wonderful next few days, a fast, PAIN-FREE labor, and an adorable healthy baby. (I still believe in miracles if I think that anyone can have a "PAIN-FREE" labor! HA!)

Love ya'll, Heather and baby =)

Erin said...

Oh my goodness. I hope you take time.... to stop... and have the baby. You are one busy woman. Have a fantabulous day!

Nancy said...

Glad you are doing well. I keep checking your blog for the BIG NEWS! Any day now I guess. Hope all goes well for you when the time comes. I'm sure the kids will be so excited! I know sometimes that last month can drag, but I guess you keep so busy there's no chance of that! Take care!