'98 grad. :-) I think that class prez, Kip Rono, technically should be the one to remember/plan to have reunions. My guess is that someone else needs to get it going. ;-)
98 Grad! I can't believe it has been ten years!!!!! I would love to get together! The only thing is that Bayada Nurses only gives me one vocation a year, and I am not sure I can get off.
5 comments:
'98 grad here (but you already knew that).
It would be fun to do something, but as far as organizing goes? You might as well as me to build a nuclear reactor!
I don't mind helping out with something, though. Are you volunteering? ;)
Actually, I'm not sure who is supposed to take care of that. Is it the class prez? If no one else wants to I could organize something...let me know.
'98 grad. :-) I think that class prez, Kip Rono, technically should be the one to remember/plan to have reunions. My guess is that someone else needs to get it going. ;-)
Me too! Can it really be 10 years?
98 Grad! I can't believe it has been ten years!!!!! I would love to get together! The only thing is that Bayada Nurses only gives me one vocation a year, and I am not sure I can get off.
Post a Comment