Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Update

I'm sorry I didn't keep everyone informed about Kaitlynn's progress. Things became rather busy, and it just didn't get done! She was discharged from the hospital around 5:30 Monday evening. Her heart rate was in the 80's, temp was down, and she was taking fluids orally. At home now her heart rate is back up around 120 at rest, and her temp spikes every few hours. I am taking the boys to the dr in about 20 minutes, so we will see what goes there. They don't seem really sick, but I'm nervous. I'm going to ask about Kaitlynn's current condition while I'm there. Knock on wood, Allison seems healthy as can be. My Grandma Yount came from Cincinnati on Monday to help me. She was with Allison, Kaitlynn and I at the hospital, then watched both of them while I ran errands Tuesday afternoon. Kaitlynn spent the night with her last night, as I am at school today (for a few minutes).
Please continue to pray. We're definitely not out of the woods yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers today. You're a good momma!
Love,
Angie

Mandy said...

Wow, Stephanie, you guys are all in our prayers! Thanks for the updates and such so we can pray more specifically and effectively.

Stay strong, girl!
love, Mandy