My choice for pics is J.C. Penney - simply put, with 4 kids the $3.99 sheets come in handy! The enhancements are great (although I did have to splurge a lot to get them - I had to - couldn't resist!). I don't usually buy the enhancements. If you get Smiles by Wire (4.99) you can share all the proofs with your internet friends and save them to a disc for future viewing. The only thing I don't like about Penney's is that they take all these awesome pics and then you have to stand at a computer right in the middle of the busiest area and make your choices quickly. I think they need to revise that part. Also, if you happen to get a rookie photographer, you're in trouble! If you frequent the studio, you can usually find out who is good and ask for that person.
12 comments:
Beautiful pics!
All the pictures are fantastic!
Very Good Pic.
How will you ever choose??? Cute!
Adorable pics! She definitely looks like her daddy!
Cute!!
They are all so good. I wouldn't want to be the one having to do the choosing! :)
I LOVE THE PICS!!! she is so BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, ADORABLE AND SWEET!!!! and i just want to squeeze her!!! :)
Michelle Gibson
There is no way she is 12 months already?! Time flies when your having fun I guess. :-)
The pics are so adorable!! Where did you have them taken?
What a ham...that was such a fun day! She is such a doll.
My choice for pics is J.C. Penney - simply put, with 4 kids the $3.99 sheets come in handy! The enhancements are great (although I did have to splurge a lot to get them - I had to - couldn't resist!). I don't usually buy the enhancements. If you get Smiles by Wire (4.99) you can share all the proofs with your internet friends and save them to a disc for future viewing. The only thing I don't like about Penney's is that they take all these awesome pics and then you have to stand at a computer right in the middle of the busiest area and make your choices quickly. I think they need to revise that part. Also, if you happen to get a rookie photographer, you're in trouble! If you frequent the studio, you can usually find out who is good and ask for that person.
Post a Comment