On Saturday afternoon, Eric, Megan, and their beautiful daughters rolled into town. Although their visit wasn't a surprise, we were sure happy to see them get here! We haven't all been together since the end of July, so this was a treat. I try not to sit around and lament the fact that we all live so far apart. I choose rather to enjoy to the fullest the moments we are together! (That is not to say I don't miss them!) Pieces of Aubrey
I loved the pictures and they are all so cute. But you know something I noticed. All of the babies look alike, I think. It was hard for me to decipher which one was Eric's and Valerie's. I am glad you guys were able to get together.
3 comments:
Great Pics!!!
Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful treat!
I loved the pictures and they are all so cute. But you know something I noticed. All of the babies look alike, I think. It was hard for me to decipher which one was Eric's and Valerie's. I am glad you guys were able to get together.
Post a Comment