No, it's not snowing today, although I did cross my fingers for a snow day today!!! I'm exhausted from being in revival since last Sunday, as well as teaching every day, coming off of a family reunion, and a couple of birthday celebrations! (Thanks for letting me whine!) Dave Fulton just moved from Hobe Sound to Frankfort. His parents worked at UBC for years, and he attended there. He first came to our church as part of his internship for his education at Hobe Sound, I believe, then later we had him for a revival, now he's here again. I love to hear him preach because he is passionate, funny, and drives home a very specific point. The just moved to Frankfort so that he could be more central to his revival meetings. I'm sure you'll get a chance to hear him in the near future, since you are in the area.
I was sooooo looking forward to a picture of that fine evangelist you have at your church! Please keep the snow but you can send the evangelist home if you want!!!
6 comments:
Cool sign!!! And we love the Thomas' :) (Don't know the evangelist though!)
Is that picture of snow happening now? I'm sure your kids are thrilled if it is!
No, it's not snowing today, although I did cross my fingers for a snow day today!!! I'm exhausted from being in revival since last Sunday, as well as teaching every day, coming off of a family reunion, and a couple of birthday celebrations! (Thanks for letting me whine!)
Dave Fulton just moved from Hobe Sound to Frankfort. His parents worked at UBC for years, and he attended there. He first came to our church as part of his internship for his education at Hobe Sound, I believe, then later we had him for a revival, now he's here again. I love to hear him preach because he is passionate, funny, and drives home a very specific point. The just moved to Frankfort so that he could be more central to his revival meetings. I'm sure you'll get a chance to hear him in the near future, since you are in the area.
WOW! The new sign looks great!
I was sooooo looking forward to a picture of that fine evangelist you have at your church! Please keep the snow but you can send the evangelist home if you want!!!
Dave Fulton is one of the best!! Impossible to fall asleep during his sermons!
Your babies are so beautiful!!!! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment