Thursday, January 22, 2009

Expressions...

Allison's personality and individuality has become quite apparent in recent weeks. She likes to move about at her own pace, and explore the things that interest her. Her siblings aren't quite used to this yet, and are still of the mentality that they can control her. Not so! She is quite animated when letting them know that she is her own person! Here she is "explaining" to Kaitlynn that she does not wish to be touched...

This one cracks me up...I was trying to get her to smile at me before church, and this face came between a laugh and a smile.

Testing my new camera on Kaitlynn's face...the flash was evidently a bit much!

2 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

too funny! so, you like your new camera?

Greg & Stephanie said...

Umm...now I have two. The Kodak and Fui. Kodak might take better pics, but I love the Fuji! Probably doesn't make much sense, but it's true! :)