I just wanted to let my blog friends know that I am no longer on fb. I may pick back up later, but for now felt that I should drop. I enjoy fb, but blogging is more my style, and I really can't do both right now! Thanks for understanding, and I do hope that more of you will stop by the blog and let me know you're there! :)
6 comments:
I understand. It can get very time consuming. Blogging is more my style too, but I just can't think if things to blog about right now. Must have the blogging blues... :)
I'm still on Facebook, but I also enjoy blogging so much more!
not as much fun when you cant have it on the go, eh? =)
I'm still here with ya! :)
Stephanie...you amaze me!! I certainly can understand that you have no time to do both! Im amazed that you can do even one with raising your children...teaching...all the things that keep you so busy!! Your blog is beautiful...I love to read it and see all of the pictures! I wish Andrea would stop the FB an do the blog because I miss hers so much and since she has the children 24/7 and homeschools...she can't keep up either!! I love your blog and prefer it over FB any day of the week!! I have nothing to blog about...so Im gonna stay on Grandma Facebook!!LOL I love you so much...appreciate your love and kindness to us always...your little text messages to me mean so much and you are just a precious niece to me!! Don't ever forget that and I love Greg and the little ones with all of my heart!! I hope your week is just as beautiful as you are!! Love you so much,Aunt Sarah
Hi Stephanie,
I'm just beginning to realize what blogging is and it's benefits over facebook! I haven't forgotten you! I have enjoyed looking at your blog and wish I could have one myself, but that would be a little odd, so I think I will stick with FB for now.;o) Hope your family is doing well! I look forward to seeing your family in the near future...Christmas maybe?
Post a Comment