Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Resurrection Day!

Easter happens to be my favorite day on the Christian calendar. I love everything about Easter...from the colors of spring to the songs that exalt the risen Lord. It is just magnificent!
Here are a few pics from the day...



The boys...


The girls...



Aaron loves to sing and preach. When Greg put him up to the pulpit, he was a natural!





Sisters...

Ryan thinks he is cute in Aaron's hat...




3 comments:

Marea P said...

I LIKE the pics. I'm sending out a request for your family picture, so I can update your Christmas picture I have displayed (Allison was about 1 mth.).

DEN said...

love the pictures! Beautiful. Hope you all had a good Easter!

Verla said...

I just love all of the pictures but that one of Aaron takes the cake. Move over parson you might have someone taking your place. Of course I love pictures with little ones in it.